The Business Partner supports our clients by being the first point of contact for all client needs. This Business Partner has well-rounded payroll, benefits, human resources, and risk management administration knowledge and experience. The Business Partner needs to be able to lead, manage and support the clients with exceptional communication.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Serves as the primary day-to-day contact for Client
- Responds to clients’ requests timely and with correct information
- Delegates activities to team members and manage the activity to completion
- Responsible for building and maintaining an annual business plan for the client, incorporating each verticals annual plan into the master plan
- Able to administer full cycle payroll processing in a multiple client, multiple state environments
- Researches, analyzes, and resolves payroll, HR and benefits discrepancies.
- Pulls payroll and benefit reports reviewing periodic audits as needed
- Assist Administrative Team members as needed to complete activities
- Other duties as assigned by SimcoHCM
- It’s important to note that this is an 8:00am-5:00pm desk job to receive phone calls and emails
- ADP Workforce Now / isolved / other HRIS experience – at least 2 years
- General knowledge of HR compliance, payroll administration and taxes, benefit administration
- Excellent customer service skills - always having the best interest of the client and the team in mind
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, everything needs to be documented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player!