Lead Generation Specialist
Lead Generation SpecialistCompany Description
SimcoHR has an unwavering commitment to making an impact on the efficiency of business. We are innovators of integrating systems.? Our ASO model brings together payroll, HR, employee benefits, and insurance services through technology, provides a Business Partner as our clients’ main point of contact and has professional teams to help your business be in compliance and become efficient. Our market includes businesses in the greater Rochester area, Buffalo, and Syracuse who have 10-200 employees, and want to become more efficient through an outsourced partnership.
SimcoHR Employees Embody our Core Values
Here at SimcoHR we:
- Respect Everyone?
- Strive for Excellence
- Adapt and Adjust?
- Are Effective Communicators
- Hold Ourselves Accountable?
- Spread Joy and Lift Others
We are actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic salesperson to join our growing sales team. The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for SimcoHR. This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound/outbound telemarketing, cold calling, finding and working group lead lists, networking and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in working with the team to create, implement, and reinforce best practices and procedures to make lead generation discipline and the Sales Team successful. Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to potential customers (to introduce our ASO solution, log calls and detailed information into HubSpot, and set up demos and appointments for the Sales Team.
- Cold calling, prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for sales team using HubSpot. May include attending events and networking functions in business professional attire.
- Collaboratively work with sales, marketing, and leadership to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers.
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Use of social media and other opportunistic platforms to help expand reach and awareness of SimcoHR.
- Effectively and professionally introduces the SimcoHR ASO service model and value proposition to customers, sets up an appointment with prospect and SimcoHR salesperson, and owns follow-through with the lead prospect.
- Provides consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management.
- Provides consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
- Must meet or exceed goals set based on quotas, deadlines, results and winning new business.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Demonstrates a commitment to technology, staying educated on our services and changes, innovations, and trends.
- Utilize HubSpot to its full capabilities and recommend efficiencies, process, and train/lift team in the software.
- Import leads into HubSpot and maintain an accurate CRM in detail.
- Continuously clean and re-rank leads in HubSpot using extreme detail.
- Follow up on all leads generated by the website and cold calling, updates all activity in HubSpot.
- Two-year degree and/or minimum of 3 - 5 years of sales telemarketing/lead generation experience to businesses. Experience selling payroll, HR, employee benefits, or insurance industry is a plus.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in HubSpot or similar CRM is highly preferred.
- Must possess excellent and professional communication skills, both oral and written, and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully.
- Must be experienced, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience selling utilizing ROI and other value-added selling approaches, competitive –assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high-expectation sales environment.
- Must be able to learn and speak to the application of our SimcoHR ASO service model toward challenges employers face with compliance, HR, employee benefits, payroll and insurance.
- Has a proven track record of achieving sales lead gen calls goals that lead to landing meetings
- Ability to multi-task daily projects, meet deadlines, and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Must have a strong inner drive and self-discipline
- Proficiency in HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off and much more as seen on SimcoHR.com/careers.
Apply today and we’ll review your qualifications to see if you might be the next great member of our team.